2013年10月4日金曜日

All about Kazumasa

Hello, my name is Kazumasa Yamamoto. My home town is Nerima in Tokyo. I was born in 1995, so I am eighteen years old now. There are many big parks in Nerima, so I would often play with my friends outside. Nerima is famous for anime and Japanese radishes. The first Japanese anime was born in Nerima. Nerima has also a rich natural environment. Nerima is comfortable for me to live, so I like Nerima very well. I have one younger brother whose name is Yoshio. He is a junior high school student. He belongs to a baseball club team. He is very poor at studying, especially mathematics. My father name is Yoshihiko. He is a cram school teacher, and he teaches English, but  I and my younger brother is not good at English well. My mother works as a travel agent. I have done Judo since my junior high school days. Judo has many techniques and strict rules, so it is very interesting for me. My favorite technique is seoinage which I think is the most popular techniques. It is very spectacular. My favorite Judoka is Kosei Inoue. He won the gold medal in the under 100 kg class at the 2000 summer Olympics. He is well known for his specialty throws, inner thigh throw and major inner reap. He is widely considered by the Judo community as one of best competitive Judokas. His notable accomplishments include three gold medals at the World Championship and All Japan Championship (one of four Judokas who has accomplished this).
His older brother, Tomokazu Inoue is also judoka and former Asian champion. Furthermore I like Toshihiko Koga, who is a retired judoka and Olympic champion who competed in the -71 kg and-78 kg divisions. Koga is regarded as having perhaps the greatest Ippon seoinage ever. By the way, I belong to the Science and Engineering 3class at The University of Tsukuba. I live in my own apartment.  I often cook breakfast and dinner with a cooking book. I think my apartment is very cheap. When it rains, I always see slugs outside of my apartment. They are very ugly, so I dislike rainy days. I sometimes study not English but mathematics. Mathematics is very hard for me, so I have to study it. Every its class, too many assignments are given by my teacher. My hobby is listening to music, especially I like Mr. Children. Mr. Children is one of the most popular music groups in Japan. This group consists of four people. All of them are essential for Mr. Children. My favorite food is rice. I dislike mushrooms. I teach Japanese and mathematics at a cram school as a part-time job on Tuesdays and Fridays. This job is very interesting for me.
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿